Sunset Tour: Atlanta BeltLine Arboretum Eastside Trail
Wed Sep 07 | 7pm-8:30pm | Atlanta BeltLine Eastside trail
Bring your friends, meet new people, and join Trees Atlanta on a Sunset Arboretum Walking Tour. An expert docent will guide you along the Atlanta BeltLine Eastside Trail ending adjacent to Ponce City Market. Learn about local history, see some funky art, discover Tiny Doors, and walk through the Atlanta BeltLine Arboretum, a green corridor for people, nature, and transit. Tour ends right at the Ponce City Market where you can find great drinks, food, and access to restrooms after the tour.
About the tour guide: Rich Sussman has been a volunteer Docent leading tours of the Atlanta BeltLine Arboretum Eastside Trail even before the concrete was finished being poured. Rich was in the first Docent Training class in 2012. Since then, Rich has become one of our most popular Docents. Rich has lead over 100 tours for Trees Atlanta and educated and delighted hundreds of people as he confidently shares horticultural and historic information about the Eastside Trail arboretum, often including interesting trivia about the Eastside’s baseball history and his expertise as a Master Gardener.
- Meeting Location: Meet at picnic tables on the BeltLine behind (the now closed) Parish Restaurant in Inman Park.
- Nearest Address for GPS: 240 North Highland Avenue Northeast, Atlanta, GA 30307
- Registration required. Walk-ins not accepted at this time.
- This tour is free. Please consider adding a donation when you register.
- Tour Distance: Approximately 1 - 1.5 miles on the Atlanta BeltLine paved path
- Wear: Comfortable shoes and clothing.
- Bring: Drinking water, bug and sun protection.
- Safety: Learn more about our safety protocols here: Safety Protocols | Trees Atlanta
- Cancellation Policy: Inclement Weather and Cancellation Policy for Programs and Events.
- Questions: If you have any questions or comments regarding this event, please email email@example.com.
Follow us on Social Media. Show us your photos and tag us:
Scroll within text frame to view additional information.