Tree Tour: Atlanta BeltLine Arboretum Westside Trail
Sat Sep 24 | 9am-10:30am | Atlanta BeltLine - Westside Trail
This walking tour explores the Atlanta BeltLine Arboretum Westside Trail with a focus on the horticultural collections and interesting facts about the surrounding neighborhoods.
A walking tour activates your body, mind, and spirit! It's a fun and engaging way to observe the evolution of the Atlanta BeltLine, the growth of the Arboretum, and the history of the neighborhoods through which they pass.
Come join us to learn about the trail and enjoy fresh air, new city views, and fascinating Atlanta history.
Tour Docent: Alison Mawle
- Meeting Location: Rose Circle Park in front of the circular, metal art piece.
- Nearest Address for GPS: 828 Peeples St SW, Atlanta, GA 30310
- Registration required. Walk-ins not accepted at this time.
- This tour is free. Please consider adding a donation when you register.
- Wear: Comfortable shoes and clothing.
- Bring: Drinking water, bug and sun protection.
- Safety: Learn more about our safety protocols here: Safety Protocols | Trees Atlanta
- Cancellation Policy: Inclement Weather and Cancellation Policy for Programs and Events.
- Questions: If you have any questions or comments regarding this event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Scroll within text frame to view additional information.