Tree Tour: History and Changes of the BeltLine Arboretum
Sat Dec 10 | 9am-10:30am | BeltLine Eastside trail
Jeff Keesee, Trees Atlanta volunteer for over 20 years and one of our most popular tour docents, will be leading a guided walking tour of rails, trails, trees and tales, and the urban fabric that stitches them together along America’s most transformative urban redevelopment.
Enjoy the fresh air on a leisurely stroll with city views as the backdrop of Atlanta's popular linear arboretum. Our docent will share fascinating Atlanta history and guide you through the current season of horticulture interest on the Atlanta BeltLine Arboretum. A walking tour of the Atlanta BeltLine is a great way to see the evolving arboretum in its current stage and hear a few notable historical and horticultural stories along the trail on this outdoor excursion.
Tours are offered on the second or third Saturday of each month. Guests will meet next to the Beltline behind the Beltline Orthodontics & Pediatric Dentistry and end at Ponce City Market.
- Meeting Location: Meet on the BeltLine behind Beltline Orthodontics & Pediatric Dentistry: 240 North Highland Avenue Northeast, Atlanta, GA 30307 - Location Map
Registration required. Walk-ins not accepted at this time.
- This tour is free. Please consider adding a donation when you register.
- Wear: Comfortable shoes and clothing.
- Bring: Drinking water, bug and sun protection.
- Safety: Learn more about our safety protocols here: Safety Protocols | Trees Atlanta
- Cancellation Policy: Inclement Weather and Cancellation Policy for Programs and Events.
- Questions: If you have any questions or comments regarding this event, please email email@example.com.
Follow us on Social Media. Show us your photos and tag us:
Scroll within text frame to view additional information.