10/26/20 Update: Warner Street Brownfield
Meeting Date: 10/26/20
Time: 6:oo – 7:00 pm
Location: Register via Zoom
The City of Atlanta Department of City Planning will host a community meeting to update the brownfield remediation process for 825 Warner Avenue.
Information can be found on the city website: here.
This event (Aug. 6) has concluded. To view a video of the presentation, click here.
The COMMUNITY INPUT SURVEY is still open for responses.
Please join us for a VIRTUAL Community Input Meeting hosted by
Greg Levine & Connie Veates, Co-Executive Directors of Trees Atlanta with Councilmember Joyce Sheperd
Due to recent rollback to Phase 1 (City of Atlanta), we have changed the date and format of this community meeting. (The new date is now Thurs., Aug 6.)
DATE: Thurs., Aug. 6, 2020
TIME: 6:30 – 7:30 PM
ZOOM Registration: This event has concluded.
Trees Atlanta is excited to announce plans for our new Headquarters and operating facility at 825 Warner Street SW! We will walk you through the current site and talk about the site plans. While we have a vision for the building and site, we want local resident input and ideas on how this space can be use.
There will be time for community questions and answers. You can send in your questions in advance (email@example.com, 404-609-3373) or type in questions into Q&A chat during the webinar. All questions will be answered in writing after the webinar if it is not addressed during the webinar.
There are several ways for you to give us input and participate. Scroll down for details on each option.
- View online via Zoom on Aug. 6
- Listen by phone to audio-only on Aug. 6
- Complete a survey online (or on paper)
- Leave a voice mail message by phone
- Send your comments by U.S. mail
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. View the live VIRTUAL COMMUNITY INPUT MEETING.
Meeting is August 6 at 6:30 – 7:30 pm. Register to recieve a Zoom link:
2. Call in by phone to listen to the audio of the meeting.
Meeting is August 6 at 6:30 – 7:30 pm.
Dial In: 301-715-8592
Meeting ID: 813 3343 1130
Press # to start (no password needed)
- If you are on your mobile phone – copy and paste these digits, and your phone will automatically dial the meeting number sequence for you at each prompt:
- Email your question or comment ahead of time if you can only dial in by phone: email@example.com.
- Everyone will enter on mute. During the call, use these codes on your phone keypad:
*6 – Mute or Unmute (the moderator must first call upon the speaker)
*9 – Raise your hand (indicate you want to speak)
3. Complete a Neighbors Input Survey.
Complete this online survey: COMMUNITY INPUT SURVEY
If you need a paper survey, please call 404-609-3373 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Leave a voice mail message by phone.
You have up to 3 minutes to leave your comment or question. If you would like a reply, please leave your name and number (please speak clearly). Call: 404-609-3373
5. Send your comments by U.S. mail.
We can do this the old-fashioned way! Send us your comments (or completed survey) by U.S. mail to:
ATTN: Judy Yi
225 Chester Avenue
Atlanta, GA 30316
6. Still have questions or concerns?
Please contact: Judy Yi
Director of Outreach & Marketing
The Community Input Meeting will cover:
- Site Design Concepts
- Construction Schedule
- Intended Uses
- Current & Future Programs
- Community Input
Let’s talk about:
- How can we be a good neighbor?
- What do you want to see happening at this new space?
- What programming should we continue or introduce?
- How can the community share this space?
- What are your security or accessibility concerns?