How Can We Help?
If you haven’t found what you are looking for by exploring our website, here are some handy points of contact for our program and administrative teams:
- Camp – Summer Camp and School Break Camps, for assistance: email@example.com
- Education – Education programs, including our in school Urban TreeTracker program, camp, and Tree Tours: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Event Rental – View rental information here and fill out this form Rent our venue. To follow up on an existing inquiry: email@example.com
- Media Inquiries – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Speakers – Canopy Conversations and Community Speakers: fill out this form Community Engagement Inquiry
- Tree Care or maintenance requests – please fill out this form
- Tree Planting requests – fill out this form, or for further assistance – email@example.com
- Volunteer Services, additional assistance with a group project or special request – firstname.lastname@example.org
For court mandated service hours, complete this form PRIOR to volunteering
- Yard Tree Program – Apply to receive a free yard tree: fill out this form Yard Tree Program. To follow up on an existing requests – email@example.com
Still Need Other Assistance?
- Address: Trees Atlanta – 825 Warner Street SW, Suite A, Atlanta GA 30310
- Phone: 404-522-4097
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Staff: If you are looking for a specific individual or department, please visit our staff page.
Please DO NOT email multiple staff members with the same inquiry. This causes duplicated efforts. If you are unsure who to contact, need assistance, or need to escalate, please email email@example.com.
Let Us Keep You Informed
Receive News and Updates · Submit Program Inquiries · Need Other Assistance?
Follow Us on Social Media
Tag us @treesatlanta – We love seeing your photos and comments!